The HD-SMX402 is a compact unit which allows you to connect the output from four High Definition sources and display them up to two HDMI display devices. For example, a set top box, DVD player and game console can be connected to two HDMI equipped displays. You can choose to duplicate outputs or have different sources on each display.
The HDMI matrix can be used as a switch, a splitter or a combination of both giving you total flexibility.
- Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the two HDMI output displays
- Support HDMI 1.3b Support highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel 6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep colour.
- Support HDCP Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- External 5V DC@2A Power Supply